The Entrepreneurs Club’s main objective is to promote entrepreneurship as a valid career path after the MBA. To achieve this, the club organizes a series of events where students can network with successful entrepreneurs and learn from their experience. The club also works closely with different organizations in Barcelona to help students meet entrepreneurs and foster future collaborations between them.
Events and Activities:
- Organize panels, lectures and breakfasts with entrepreneurs.
- Collaborates with CEFIE in the organization of the Global Entrepreneurship Week.
- Visit to a start-up incubator.
- Networking events with entrepreneurs and students from other schools.
- Build a booklet with CVs of students interested in working in start-ups.
- Work with local organizations and career services to help students find internships in start-ups.
- Monhtly newsletter with all the entrepreneurship events in Barcelona.